Buying guides02 Jul 2018 / Nassrin ChamanianWe love cycling, but we know that things can go wrong from time to time. We want you to spend less time worrying about those ‘what if scenarios’ and more time riding bicycles. Cyclist insurance provides you with the knowledge that you are covered in the best possible way so you can just enjoy the ride. Cyclist insurance is different...Read Article0 Comments
- Buying guidesOver the past few months, we've been chewing and slurping our way through some of our latest, greatest and just downright tastiest, nutrition products. Out of hundreds of bars, gels, drinks and snacks, here is our list of what you need, now!
- How to guidesIn this guide, experts in sports nutrition O.R.S Hydration, give us their advice on how to be and stay optimally hydrated during tri-sports events like sportives, marathons and triathlons.
- Buying guidesThe Wiggle Super Series is back and bigger than ever with an array of new sportive events for 2016. These new rides launch alongside the expansive existing roster of Super Series events that attracted more than 60,000 entrants last year.
- How to guidesIt is always good to give your bike a thorough check at least two weeks before your planned cycle event or even a commute.
- Buying guidesRiding a Sportive is a superb way to explore a new area on your bike. You are fully supported by event staff and surrounded by other enthusiastic participants.
- Training guidesPreparing and tackling a Fun distance sportive isn’t something to be scared of if you are new to cycling. All it requires is a bike, some good kit, planning and a bit of hard work to get the training in, then off you go...
- Training guidesRiding a Sportive is a fantastic way to explore new areas with other enthusiastic riders knowing that you are 100% supported by event staff. Wiggle events feature a number of superb Sportive races over the year and we have teamed up with High5 to provide you with this helpful Sportive nutrition guide - #goodstuff Breakfast before It's...