Buying guides28 Feb 2018 / Damien WhinneryBib shorts are part of the classic, slick cycling look that comprises of clean lines, aero fitting, and air-slicing clothing, yet no one wants to talk about them. In our 2018 guide, we look at MTB and road shorts for women and men, and also disperse some of the myths that surround this mysterious cycling garment...Read Article0 Comments
- Buying guidesWelcome to the new Vitus Cyclocross range. The CX race machine; the winter road bike; the all-season commuter; the gravel road adventurer. This is your fun bike, for all conditions.
- Buying guidesdhb thoroughly test every single piece of kit that they develop. Each collection uses fabrics and technologies best suited to the job, so the end result is that you have kit that will perform at its best every time you wear it. There is a lot of technology that goes into making the kit, right down to the materials that are used. To help demystify some of this tech, they have put together this handy table.
- Buying guidesdhb are proud to announce the launch of their all-new cycle shoe collection. A year of intense development has result in a refined collection of shoes for road cyclists, mountain bikers and triathletes. Here is a handy guide to each of the new models.
- Buying guidesThe team at dhb have developed a range of helmets to help offer something that suits a wide range of needs. Whether you ride on the road or the trails, or need something practical for your commute; the helmet collection has an option for you. Aeron Road helmet The team worked in collaboration with top Italian brand Kask to develop the Aeron Road...
- How to guidesThe pressure that you choose for your bicycle tyres, whether it is a road bike, mountain bike, or hybrid, plays a huge part in comfort and safety. In this guide, we look at how to get the best tyre pressure for your riding style and conditions.
- Buying guidesSportives are organised cycling events, which encourage you and other riders of all levels to get out and ride; on a supported course with feed stations and route marking. To ensure you don't leave anything behind, here is our Sportive Checklist
- Buying guidesBase layers form the foundation of the wardrobe of many cyclists - keeping you cool and dry in the summer, and warm and dry in the winter. This 'base' garment could mean the difference between setting a personal best, or coming in just under. Using a base layer allows you to tackle any conditions on a ride. dhb have extensively developed,...
- Buying guidesAt Wiggle, we stock a huge number of nutrition products, all the way from peanut butter to protein shakes. But, we've noticed recently that more and more products have caffeine included, but why?
- Buying guidesThe season openers - 'The Spring Classics', are predictably unpredictable. There will be wind and rain, there will be snow and mud; then combine that with cobbles, gravel and gradients, and you'll see mechanicals, abandonments, frozen riders and beaten-up bikes. It is a challenging start to the year. After riding the Strade Bianche Grand Fondo in testing conditions this spring, Tim Wiggins outlines the kit that he recommends for wet and cold, extreme weather cycling.
- How to guidesSharing your love of cycling with your partner can be an amazing experience. Fact. However if you are at the start of that journey, and your beloved doesn't yet ride, then there are a few potential pitfalls to consider…