Buying guides02 Jul 2018 / Nassrin ChamanianWe love cycling, but we know that things can go wrong from time to time. We want you to spend less time worrying about those ‘what if scenarios’ and more time riding bicycles. Cyclist insurance provides you with the knowledge that you are covered in the best possible way so you can just enjoy the ride. Cyclist insurance is different...Read Article0 Comments
- Staff reviewsOne thing matters more than most, with bicycle commuting: Safety. Safe riding, and a safe and secure place to leave your bike at your destination. The NEW Superbright series from UK-based Hiplok is all about fulfilling that need. Tim tests it out...
- Staff reviewsWith the sun coming out, but the roads still damp, a good set of lightweight overshoes will help to protect your feet from the elements. In this review, staff tester Tim Wiggins takes a look at the veloToze long shoe covers; a lightweight and innovative overshoe.
- Staff reviews"If SRAM's new Level disc brakes were a footballer, they would be a pre-tattooed Lionel Messi." - Wiggler Steve Kitchin shares his guide on the new SRAM Level brake.
- Staff reviewsWiggler Tom Vaux was handed a pair of Exposure lights to test over the winter months. Have a read of his staff review and learn more about Exposure's impressive range of lights.
- Staff reviewsWiggler Richard Pearman has been testing the Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer. Have a read of his excellent staff review to learn more about this invaluable training tool.
- Staff reviewsWiggle staff tester Tim Wiggins has been busy testing the Fitbit Surge Activity Monitor with Heart Rate. Read this review to learn more about this GPS activity tracker and how it could benefit your training program.
- Staff reviewsBen Gray and three fellow Wigglers recently set off to Snowdon to test out some jackets from Wiggle's new Outdoor range of clothing. Have a read of this clothing review and see how this band of brothers fared on one of the wettest and windiest days of the year!
- Staff reviewsWiggle staffer Daniel Oakshott has been busy testing some lights from Exposure aboard his trusty single speed. Have a read of his lights review and learn more about the Exposure TraceR rear light, Sirius Mk4 front light, and Link combination light!
- Staff reviewsWiggle staffer Ben Gray recently received some test lights from LifeLine. Have a read of this excellent review of the LifeLine Performance 700 Lumen Front Light and LifeLine Rear Strip Light.
- Staff reviewsChallenge tyres are renowned for producing high quality and durable tyres in all formats. This staff review covers their Strada Open Tubular tyre, which I bought and am currently using as my Autumn/Winter tyre.