Buying guides02 Jul 2018 / Nassrin ChamanianWe love cycling, but we know that things can go wrong from time to time. We want you to spend less time worrying about those ‘what if scenarios’ and more time riding bicycles. Cyclist insurance provides you with the knowledge that you are covered in the best possible way so you can just enjoy the ride. Cyclist insurance is different...Read Article0 Comments
- How to guidesFlying with your mountain bike shouldn't have to be difficult. It shouldn't leave you with aching shoulders; nor should it risk damaging your bike. The reality though, depends a lot on your choice of bike bag. For transporting a mountain bike, the Scicon AeroComfort MTB is a great choice. Easy packing for all mountain bikes The Scicon...
- How to guidesMountains and Time Trials; Sprints and Breakaways; it's finally here... The Tour! In this great guide, we look at the Top Teams for the 2016 Tour de France; who do you think will win the coveted team prize?
- How to guidesNutrition plays a key role in supporting all areas of cycling, including weekly mileage, sportives, recovery and training adaptations. Matching the correct nutritional intake to the individual requirements of these situations can result in optimal performance. The main goals of performance nutrition are: To fuel for the work required in training...
- How to guidesWe all know that caffeine can have performance benefits; especially for endurance sports. It can help you to feel fired-up, 'activated' and ready to roll. How much caffeine is optimal for performance though? When should you take caffeine before sport? What is the best way to take it? We talk to performance coffee brand TrueStart, to find the answers...
- How to guidesWhen it comes to clothing, we all know that getting the right size is key, and that's why we have created our virtual fitting room service. This amazing piece of technology gives you a photo-accurate visualisation of fit - in short, it takes the guesswork out of sizing!
- How to guidesWhen it comes to shopping for ladies' clothing, we all know that getting the right size is key, and that's why we have created our Fit Advisor service. This amazing piece of technology gives you a photo-accurate visualisation of fit and takes the guesswork of choosing the right size.
- How to guidesWhen it comes to men's clothing, we all know that getting the right size is key, and that's why we have created our virtual fitting room service. This amazing piece of technology gives you a photo-accurate visualisation of fit and takes all the guesswork of choosing the right size.
- How to guidesSo what’s the best way to manage your weight in the off-season? The kind folk at HIGH5 have come up with this off-season weight maintenance guide to help you manage your weight when you’re training less.
- How to guidesCycle to Work Day is a national event that takes place on the 3rd September 2015 - this special day is all about encouraging everyone to take up and experience the joy of two wheels for at least one day!
- How to guidesIt’s one of those tasks that we all find a chore, always seeming to strike at the worst possible time; when it’s pouring with rain and freezing cold, but it’s an essential skill to have in any cyclists repertoire.